Dark circles under the eyes would be the biggest problem for teenagers. It’ll affect every ones appearance a lot more than wrinkles or grey hair. But nonetheless you can minimize the Under eye circles under your eyes by following some simple things.
1: Get enough rest
- Deep sleep helps to remove under eye circles. Lack of sleep increases the appearance of darkness underneath the eyes and reduces blood flow. 7-9 hours sleep is necessary to each one.
- Alcohol and drugs can deeply modify the quality of your sleep. So avoid these things.
- Lacks of vitamins will also be affecting your sleep. Get adequate vitamins that really help sleep.
- Before going to bed, it’s important to remove all eye makeup. Otherwise your vision can look much more tired every day.
2: Take care of allergies
Allergies may cause common skin discoloration under the eyes. If allergy may be the root of your problem then take away the allergen from you. If you cant discover the allergen then talk to a dermatologist to look for the allergen.
3: Eat healthy foods
- Eat healthy drink and food plenty of water. Dark circles and puffiness in many cases are attributed to lack of vitamin K or inadequate antioxidants.
- Eat vegetables and fruits. Take cabbage, spinach along with other leafy green vegetables in a daily basis.
- Have a daily vitamin supplement if necessary. Get adequate fluids to enhance circulation.
4: Reduce salt
Consuming an excessive amount of salt also can reduce your blood flow and cause the blood vessels underneath the skin to appear bluer. So avoid this habit.
5: Avoid Smoking
Smoking is among the dangerous habits that causes vascular problems making your blood vessels appear more prominent and bluer.