Lips are one of the most basic features that define your face and expressions. Your lips give the ultimate appeal to your face. But, if lips are such an important part of your overall charm then why do you pay such little attention on their care? Without proper care your lips can become dark and dull.
To get a natural pink lips color on your lips, it is very important to follow a proper lip care regime regularly.
Tips For Beautiful Pink Lips:
- Take 1 tsp. milk, 1tsp. milk cream and add few strand of saffron in it. Mix all the ingredients together and store it in the fridge. When cool apply it on your lips and clean it off with a cotton pad.
- Take 1tbsp milk and add few red rose petals in it. Crush the petals in the milk till the milk gets pinkish color. Take out the petals and store the milk in the fridge. When it cools down add 1tsp of almond powder in it and mix it into a thick paste. Apply it on your lips and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Remove it with wet cotton pads. Using this remedy will make your lips soft, shiny and will help you in maintain nice pink lips.
- Immerse some rose petals in milk for some time. Then blend them into a fine thick an apply it on your lips. This is proven to give amazing results. You may even use glycerin as a substitute for milk.
- Combine some drops of beetroot juice or pomegranate juice with a tsp of milk cream. This mixture has wonderful effects on the cracked lips and also helps in bringing back the pink color of your lips.
- Honey is the best ingredient used to nourish all skin types. It can even be used to moisturize your lips. Just mix 1/2 tsp of honey with 1/2 tsp of lemon juice and apply it on the lips.
- Leave it for few minutes and wash it off with cold water. You will notice that your pale and chapped lips has become soft and pinkish within fraction of minutes.
- Apply tomato paste and milk cream for soft pink lips.