If you’re like most women, you’re concerned with how your skin looks. Whether you deal with blemishes or the signs of aging like sun spots or wrinkles, your goals are likely the same: to achieve clear, smooth, and glowing skin that look and feels more youthful. Here some ideas on making your skin Smooth. They are easy to follow and can be done at your home on a daily basis. It will change the way your skin looked.
Natural Tips To Smooth Skin For Women :
- Apply moisturizer on hands, legs and neck before you go to bed. Cover your hands with a pair of gloves and legs with tights, and leave it overnight. You will feel very soft and supple skin in the morning. Take a bath and feel fresh. Then, apply your favorite moisturizer.
- Massage your face daily, regular fairness massage increases blood circulation and removes tanning from the skin, which results into white and blemish free skin.
- Tea tree oil is an effective scar and stretch mark remover. Some people can be allergic to the oil, so it is highly recommended to try it first on your inner wrist area before applying it to your face.
- Probably not often enough. Dirt, grime and oils left in the brushes can cause breakouts, leaving your skin far from smooth. Fortunately, it’s easy enough to clean them yourself using a simple bar of soap.
- One of the most important things you can do for smooth and glowing skin is drink plenty of water. Your aim should be to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. Water helps the body flush out toxins and waste. Avoid sugary drinks, alcohol and carbonated drinks. Also try to eat fruits and vegetables that are high in water content. Washing your face at least twice a day with water will also help improve your skin’s health and appearance.
- Mixing together a facial scrub containing honey, lemon, and cinnamon can help to exfoliate your skin, cleanse it, and reduce inflammation. Lemon can help to fade sun spots and honey soothes redness and irritation.
- Eating greasy food won’t automatically break you out but if you’re sensitive to a food–any food–it can cause skin flareups. Keep a food journal to see if you can spot correlations between what you eat and how your skin looks. Likewise, make sure you’re drinking plenty of water, as hydration keeps your skin supple and smooth.