Healthy Pink lips
Lips are one of the most basic features that define your face and expressions. Your lips give the ultimate appeal to your face. But, if lips are such an important part of your overall charm then why do you pay such little attention on their care? Without proper care your lips can become dark and dull.
To get a natural pink lips color on your lips, it is very important to follow a proper lip care regime regularly.
Tips For Beautiful Pink Lips:
- Take 1 tsp. milk, 1tsp. milk cream and add few strand of saffron in it. Mix all the ingredients together and store it in the fridge. When cool apply it on your lips and clean it off with a cotton pad.
- Take 1tbsp milk and add few red rose petals in it. Crush the petals in the milk till the milk gets pinkish color. Take out the petals and store the milk in the fridge. When it cools down add 1tsp of almond powder in it and mix it into a thick paste. Apply it on your lips and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Remove it with wet cotton pads. Using this remedy will make your lips soft, shiny and will help you in maintain nice pink lips.
- Immerse some rose petals in milk for some time. Then blend them into a fine thick an apply it on your lips. This is proven to give amazing results. You may even use glycerin as a substitute for milk.
- Combine some drops of beetroot juice or pomegranate juice with a tsp of milk cream. This mixture has wonderful effects on the cracked lips and also helps in bringing back the pink color of your lips.
- Honey is the best ingredient used to nourish all skin types. It can even be used to moisturize your lips. Just mix 1/2 tsp of honey with 1/2 tsp of lemon juice and apply it on the lips.
- Leave it for few minutes and wash it off with cold water. You will notice that your pale and chapped lips has become soft and pinkish within fraction of minutes.
- Apply tomato paste and milk cream for soft pink lips.
You Look Pretty Without Makeup
The annoying thing about most beauty tips is that they focus on makeup, and while makeup can be fun, it’s not something all of us want to wear every day. In fact, Some of your parents won’t even let you wear makeup yet. Luckily, for those girls who are going without makeup.
Tend Your Skin Well:
If you have clear and healthy skin, you rarely have any need to apply any foundation or concealer. Take care of your skin. Determine what skin type you have. Treat your skin according to its conditions. Maintain a skin cleansing routine. The more healthy skin you have, the less you will need to apply foundation or concealer and will look beautiful naturally.
Pay Attention To Your Lips:
Soft and fresh lips look nice and attractive. Exfoliate your lips. You can use sugar for exfoliation. Apply moisturizing balm on your lips every night.
Eyebrows In Shape:
A good shape of eyebrows enhances your face value. Keep your eyebrows in shape. Always take expert opinion for which shape of eyebrow will suit your face best.
Enhance Your Hair Beauty:
Do you really take care of your hair in a way that will help you look you beautiful naturally without other accessories? Get a haircut that looks beautiful on you. Style your hair into different up does often to change your looks.
Proper Food and lot of Water:
Your hair and your skin show how healthy you are. Eat proper food that fulfills all your nutritional needs. Make sure you are taking all types of vitamins and minerals. Drink a lot of water to help clear your skin and look beautiful naturally.
Beauty Detox Tips
Apart from maintaining a healthy diet, getting enough sleep and exercising, the body can be supported in detoxification from outside as well, through a number of treatments and regimens that also help your body eliminate toxins. Cleansing done externally will help improve skin’s appearance, accelerate cell activity and stimulate blood and lymph circulation. Here are some of our favourite body detox beauty tips to get rid of the toxins and make your skin looking healthy, toned and glowing.
Detoxify Your Diet:
Although there’s no proof fasting or expensive detox pills or drinks improve your looks, your diet does affect your skin. And new evidence shows changing the way you eat can help clear up acne, keep your skin firm, and even improve your smile.
Bath and Steam:
To a great extent toxins are eliminated from the body through sweat. Saunas and hot baths force the body to sweat heavily, making them highly effective tools for detoxing. Low heat sauna or a steam bath help work up a moderate sweat and thoroughly cleanse the body. Refreshing shower after the treatments will wash away toxins released with sweat and normalise body temperature.
Massage will not only help the body remove toxins but will also make you relax. Massage stimulates circulation, improves blood pressure and diminishes fluid retention in legs and arms along with releasing stress-reducing hormones. It also decreases tension and anxiety. By improving circulation massage therapy activates natural processes that eliminate toxins and can help bolster metabolism and immune function.
Body wraps are often used to promote detoxification, weight loss, skin nourishing and cellulite reduction. They work through sweating as well as nourishing the skin and involve applying detoxifying substances such as herbal or mud mixtures to problem areas and wrapping the body with materials or plastic wraps. It is very important to stay hydrated during body wraps.
Body’s largest organ, skin, plays an important role in cleansing and removing toxins and wastes from the body. Exfoliation is a very good method to promote detoxing, it removes dead skin cells, increases circulation, stimulates and tones your entire body. One of the most effective and simple ways to cleanse and improve general health of your skin is dry brushing.
Best Natural Beauty Tips for Healthy Body
Natural beauty starts from within our body and will depend with your lifestyle. It comes with seeing yourself with a good and healthier body and great glowing skin. Sometimes morning madness of careless and dull girls needs to be avoided and taken care with some good beauty tips. This lets back all their laziness and inactive routine schedules and keeps them healthy and fresh. So if you also want to look healthy, fresh and beautiful then you need to follow these early morning beauty tips in order to convert your lazy set up in to a productive start.
Natural Beauty Tips:
- Reduce under eye problems and puffy circles, just apply (Green) tea bags, fresh cut cucumbers or even cold spoons to the under eye area.
- For Whiter Teeth, all you need is dental floss and baking soda, once a month. Brush and rinse as usual. Rub baking soda between your top teeth. Use the dental floss to create a mini sander between your teeth.
- For Pimple alleviation, you may use hot compress for 10 minutes and another cold compress for 10 minutes.
- For Blackheads, use warm compresses to open the pores and soften the blackhead. Gently pop them out. Clean your face soap with water. Wipe with hazel or lemon juice. Apply a cool compress to reduce redness.
- For Moisturizer, use warm compresses to your skin tissue to open your pores. Apply a good finish natural vegetable oil such as virgin olive oil, sunflower oil or coconut oil. Re-heat your compress and lay it over your oiled skin for about 10 minutes. Wash with soap and rinse.
- Self discipline, eat right kind of food and choosing natural ways of taking care of yourself will lead you a stronger and healthy body plus achieving more beautiful skin. Not only you will look younger and beautiful, it will also prevent and protect you from harmful deceases.