Though rose water is known for its therapeutic benefits, it’s always been associated with skin-care regimens. Rosewater however has huge potential and we might be underestimating its importance in the realm of beauty if we restrict its scope to treatment of skin problems only. Rose Water is really a natural astringent with anti-inflammatory qualities, in addition to being excellent for hydrating and rejuvenating your skin.
Rose water has many benefits and could be used in various ways to benefit the skin and overall well-being. No matter what your skin is this wonder of nature may bring you handful of goodness!
- Rose Water is really a natural toner and a great cleanser helping in removing dirt and oil accumulated in clogged pores, thus preventing acne and pimples. Pour 2 to 3 drops of rose water on the cotton ball and wipe it thoroughly evidently and neck to remove dirt and grit to obtain natural glow and for a refreshing & soothing effect. Putting it on at night helps clear all impurities that the face has collected throughout the day.
- It has astringent like properties, and that’s why it is used after facials and clean ups to shut open pores. Due to this regular utilization of Rose Water can help prevent wrinkles and aging lines.
- Rose Water has anti-inflammatory properties helping in reducing irritation caused by Sun Burns as well as acne, pimples & break outs.
- The aroma of roses has been said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of tension and promotes emotional wellness, thereby making you look relaxed. It will help you sleep better which means you will awaken feeling fresh. You can put several drops of rose water in to the bathing water for relaxed mind and body and fresh looking skin.
- Rose Water works well for setting makeup. Spray just a little rose water after you are completed with your makeup and it will place it into place and give you a very nice healthy and dewy finish. Later you may also use it to remove your makeup. Pour just a little on a cotton swab and gently rub inside a circular motion on the face and round the eyes to remove makeup.